Vaajikarana therapy leads to
? Good strength.
? Potency to produce healthy offspring.
? Increased span of erection.
Eligibility for vajikarana therapy.
1. The vajikarana therapy should be administered to persons who are between 18 to 70 years of age.
2. These therapies should be administered only to a self controlled person. If this therapy is administered to a person who does not have self control, he becomes nuisance to society through his illegitimate sex acts.
Decreasing anxiety associated with intercourse, with psychologically based treatment helps to cure ED. The patient’s partner can help with the techniques, which include gradual development of intimacy and stimulation. Such techniques also can help relieve anxiety when ED from physical causes is being treated.
Same treatment is illustrated in ayurveda. It has been said ?A woman who understands a man and is liked by him, along with erotic environment act as best aphrodisiac. ?
Numerous herbal preparations are mentioned in Ayurveda to treat ED or impotence. It has been said that people who have strong sexual urge, who want to enjoy sex regularly have to consume these preparations regularly to replenish the energy, vigor, stamina and strength. These preparations also supply the nutrients which are necessary for production of semen.
Ayurveda tips to overcome ED
1. Consuming herbal preparations to rejuvenate the reproductive organs.
2. Massaging the body with a herbal oil which gives a relief from physical exertion and also acts as aphrodisiac.
3. Practicing Yoga and Meditation to overcome mental exertion and to cope up with stress.
4. Sleep at least for 8 hours a day.
5. Avoiding the consumption of alcohol, tobacco, heroin etc.
6. Exercise regularly.
7. Avoid hot, spicy and bitter foods.
8. Favor sweets, milk products, nuts and urad dal.
9. Add little ghee in your diet.
10. Give a gap of four days between two consecutive intercourses